Nippon Modern

Jonathan M. Hall jmhall
Sun Mar 30 19:57:18 EDT 2008

Dear KineJapanners,

Libraries are great resources, especially at hardback prices!  I did
notice that amazon is accepting orders for a paperback version of
Mitsuyo's book; I could see no mention of the paperback at the Univ.
of Hawai'i Press site.  I hope we can all support our KineJapan/
KinemaClub authors in purchasing and/or reading.

Jonathan M Hall