Tokyo libraries with English books

Lori Morimoto lohitchc at indiana.edu
Sun Mar 30 23:34:09 EDT 2008

When I was at Meiji Gakuin in 2003, they had a reasonably good cinema
collection in English (and I believe their catalogue is online through
the university website, so you could check to see what's available), and
there was no one doing any kind of ID check at the library entrance.
You wouldn't be able to check books out or use any of the online
databases, but if nothing has changed you should be able to at least
look at the books and take notes on site.

LHM