Tokyo libraries with English books - PS

Lori Morimoto lohitchc
Sun Mar 30 23:45:41 EDT 2008

I should have mentioned, though, that I don't know what kind of breach
of protocol - if any - doing this would constitute.  I do have a hazy
recollection that the English cinema books were on a floor that was
restricted to faculty and graduate students; again, there wasn't anyone
checking anything when I was there (as a visiting grad student), but
what I'm suggesting might be considered inappropriate within the
academic community there...?

LHM