Tokyo libraries with English books

Jonathan M. Hall jmhall at uci.edu
Mon Mar 31 04:43:10 EDT 2008

Dear Eija,

Since no one has mentioned it yet, allow me to suggest the reading
room at the National Film Center in Kyobashi.  It has a decent
collection of English language books.  The cost of photocopying there
is high, and the hours have recently been reduced. But it's one I
would strongly consider given your parameters.

Happy researching ...
Jonathan