Tachiguichi Retsuden - Amazing Lives of the Fast Food Grifters

Brian Ruh brianruh
Sun Mar 2 16:03:17 EST 2008

I'm also surprised there has been no word of the film being licensed
for an English-subbed DVD release yet, considering the festival
coverage it has received. (Of course, it's been out on Japanese R2 for
a while now. There's a bootleg with pretty bad English subtitles
floating around out there, too.)

If anyone gets AZN Television (which I still don't), it looks like it's
playing again in two weeks:
http://azntv.com/programming_grid_det.aspx?pID=4216

== Brian

--- =%iso-8859-1?Q?G=E9rard_Kraus?= <gerard at sffs.lu> wrote:

> I remember Brian Ruh asking whether somebody could tape Oshii
> Mamoru's latest film from a US station a while back. Since there are
> still no signs of a DVD release, I was wondering whether anybody had
> a recording of it to share?
>
> Best wishes,
> G?rard

Brian's Essential Reading: