Kanja-san to sono sekai release

Lorenzo Javier Torres Hortelano ljth2006
Thu Mar 20 11:39:28 EDT 2008

The best one in Spain is: http://www.mcu.es/cine/

Best,

Lorenzo J. Torres Hortelano
Universidad Rey Juan Carlos
Madrid (Spain)

-----Mensaje original-----
De: owner-KineJapan at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
[mailto:owner-KineJapan at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu] En nombre de Jasper Sharp
Enviado el: jueves, 20 de marzo de 2008 13:29
Para: kinejapan at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Asunto: RE: Kanja-san to sono sekai release

http://www.encyclocine.com/
> Are there some databases in the Us and in GB for this kind of informations
?

There's a good one for Germany, which is http://www.filmevona-z.de/

For British releases, check the BFI's database at
www.bfi.org.uk/filmtvinfo/ftvdb/

Like most things British, its actually fairly half-arsed. I've found lots of
mistakes and ommissions in it, but generally it gives a good indication of
what was shown in the UK - shame it doesnt list distributors though. This
sort of information is out there in other places, like copies of The Monthly
Film Bulletin from the relevent time.

I'd love to know if there's an American equivalent somewhere, or any other
country's for that matter. I'm sure there must be.

Hope this helps,

Jasper

Who's friends with who and co-starred in what?
http://www.searchgamesbox.com/celebrityseparation.shtml=

database 2740 (20071221) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 2740 (20071221) __________