Olympia Japan edition?

Mark Nornes amnornes
Sat May 31 03:03:32 EDT 2008

I saw an Olympia file at Kawakita last year. Generally speaking you
can assume they have files for films Kawakita distributed, and they
seem happy to show them to researchers.

(I only glanced at the inside, so can't say what is there foe this film)

(Sent from my iPod, so please excuse the brevity and mistakes.)