Olympia Japan edition?

Hopkins/Kato hopkat at sa2.so-net.ne.jp
Thu May 29 19:45:05 EDT 2008

Thanks! I also found this reference, but trying to track down
Masumoto-sensei has been a bit difficult. He seems to be at Tokyo
Metropolitan U., but their home page makes it difficult to find faculty
info. Of course, there are two or three possible "Masu" kanji and many
possible "Naofumi" combinations!! I'll try and contact him directly.

Thanks to all for interesting answers.

David Hopkins

Tenri University

Nara, Japan