AW: Wings of Defeat at Embassy

Junkerman John jtj
Sat May 3 00:37:43 EDT 2008

The film opened without incident, so far (5/3, 1 pm). Packed house,
no evidence of nationalists.

A subtitled version of Li Ying's comments at the April 10 press
conference has been posted here:

Cancelled Release of the Film Yasukuni (1/2)
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=ueQL6IQT8xI
Cancelled Release of the Film Yasukuni (2/2)
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=0jC_aJF4J28

John Junkerman