Re: KINEJAPAN digest 2473 / Eiga hihyô

Jonathan M Hall jmhall
Mon Oct 6 18:01:09 EDT 2008

I join Fabienne and Mathieu in this interest. I should mention that
part of my manuscript "After Revolutionary Times: Perverse Fantasies
of the Japanese Postwar" has a somewhat extended examination of the
Oshima-Matsumoto debates.  I hope the manuscript will be snapped up
by a publisher soon--in which case, I will make a happy announcement
of its publication.

Jonathan