Keiko McDonald

Jonathan M Hall jmhall
Fri Sep 19 16:32:24 EDT 2008

Dear All,

I will only repeat the sentiments of others, but they warrant
repetition.  Keiko's passing is truly a sad moment for us and for our
field.  I always felt her infectious enthusiasm, her willingness to
cause trouble, and of course, those glasses!  I can remember her
coming up to me after a conference talk once, saying "I could see you
agreeing with me."  She knew how to plant her love for her work in
the hearts of others.

Jonathan