Concerning films info in Tokyo

Roger Macy macyroger at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Aug 12 11:12:41 EDT 2009

Welcome, Jason,
Was it Aaron or Markus who offered you a drink to ask this question ?  Make sure you order a rare sake!

The last page of the website chapter in their 'Research Guide', p162, lists four sites for listings, including www.walkerplus.com/tokyo/movie
You can navigate from this, although it looks like the address is now
http://cinema.walkerplus.com/movie/theater/tokyo/

Personally,this spring, I never ventured beyond the Jimbóchó theatre.  One time I had unwittingly dropped my shiatsu appointment card near the box office.  A staffmember waited to return it personally at the top of the stairs after the film.  How nice is that ?!

But I mustn't muff my extra's line: 'It's the final week in Michigan's summer sale'.
Roger