Wakamatsu Koji contact

Jasper Sharp jasper_sharp at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 3 06:12:17 EDT 2009

Hi Eija,

There's no need to contact Wakamatsu about this. There is a European sales agent for this now, Dissidenz Films in Paris, so if you contact Bich-Quan Tran there, you'll get an answer a lot quicker (and Wakamatsu will only redirect you to them anyway).
Write to bqtran at dissidenz-intl.com.

Jasper

Midnight Eye
www.midnighteye.com