Fw: Literature on Japanese-English subtitle translation

Claudia Anderson 204172 at soas.ac.uk
Thu Dec 10 09:28:18 EST 2009

Approaching it from the perspective of a user of translators is probably
useful, as I do not have an extensive background in linguistics, so my
dissertation will not be so technical. Do people think that approaching the
theme of the development of a translators invisibility in Japanese cinema
translation is a suitable one? What other approaches could be good to take?

Claudia