CFP: Kinema Club X in Hawai'i

suzanne beth suzannebeth at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 18:45:56 EST 2009

Hello everyone,

reading the short history of Kinema Club at the end of the document
introducing its coming edition in Hawai'i, I realized to what point its
electronic version, KineJapan, is continuing its initial vocation in linking
people and knowledge about Japanese moving pictures. As a newcomer I am very
grateful for the precious information that circulates here, both in an
informal and deep manner. All this might sound a bit emotional, I'm aware of
it, but it still seemed fair to say it aloud!

Well, all the best,
suzanne