Self introduction + question

Boel Ulfsdotter boel at ulfsdotter.se
Mon Dec 7 08:52:51 EST 2009

My name is Boel Ulfsdotter and I have been working as assistant
professor in Film Studies at Örebro University in Sweden since 2008.
I'm interested in marketing, distribution and exhibition issues as
well as the critical reception of Japanese cinema in the West after
1945. My thesis is entitled "An Invitation to Travel: Marketing and
Reception of Japanese Film in the West 1950-1975" (University of
Reading, UK, 2008).

At some point during the past years I read a text which
contextualized Yokohama in relation to Japanese cinema, place and
space, mainly in terms of its harbour area and open sea.
Unfortunately I did not make a proper note of neither title nor
author which I now very much regret. Can anyone help me with the
necessary references, please?!

Boel

*******
Boel Ulfsdotter