Ikeru Isu

Aaron Gerow aaron.gerow at yale.edu
Wed Feb 25 15:53:06 EST 2009

On Feb 25, 2009, at 3:36 PM, Jeff Hunter wrote:

> I don't have access to the right issues of Eiga Junpo.  I'm in the
> States right now.

The problem is this is May 1945, so there's basically nothing being
printed in terms of film periodicals. Eiga junpo stopped a few years
before and the fukkokuban of Nihon eiga ends in February 1945. Your
best bet is either newspaper reviews or later books on Bantsuma which
include decent plot summaries.

Aaron Gerow
KineJapan owner

Assistant Professor
Film Studies Program/East Asian Languages and Literatures
Yale University

For list commands, send "information kinejapan" to
listserver at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Kinema Club: http://pears.lib.ohio-state.edu/Markus/Welcome.html