New Publication

Yuki Nakayama yuki.nakayama at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 12:16:58 EST 2009

I have seen a print of it screened at the PFA (UC berkeley) and the horrible
vhsversion which the university library has. I remember the PFA one was
relatively viewable. I am not sure if its their print or one they have
borrowed you can ask them. the vhs version that i saw was very bad. its a
silent avant garde film, but the bad quality made it especially
experiemental in a negative way. It was definitey hard to make out the image
in some sections. I wouldn't wish upon anyone to have to suffer through such
a bad print.

I think the best way to get a good quality print will be through a film
print at a library or archive! good luck!

Yuki Nakayama