"Shinjuku Ecstacy - Independent films from the Art Theatre Guild of Japan", NY 18.2.-1.3.

=%UTF-8?Q?Alo_J=C3=B5ekalda?= alojoekalda at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 22:07:42 EST 2009

Thanks for the information. I have not been to NDL yet. I have used
the NDL-OPAC (http://opac.ndl.go.jp/index_e.html) database to get an
idea of what they have, assuming it is comprehensive. I would be happy
to be proved wrong.

I will go and take a look one of these days, I have been intending to
go for some other titles (that they do have on OPAC) anyway.

Alo Joekalda