FAO: Kasia Ancuta

zoe jones zmf_jones at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 8 07:14:21 EST 2009

Hello,

I would be very interested to be sent the articles you have written on Ringu and Ju-On

Zoe

Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 14:05:46 +0700
From: sadako at op.pl
To: KineJapan at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Subject: Re: Ringu and Ju-On 2: The Grudge

I've got two articles out on Ringu/Juon and other
contemporary J-horror in the context of Chaos Theory but since one was published
in a book in Poland and the other one in a journal in Thailand they may be hard
to find ;) I'll be happy, however, to send you an electronic version if you're
interested.

Kasia

Dr Katarzyna Ancuta
Graduate School of English