Okura Pro/Post-ShinTohou question

eigagogo at free.fr eigagogo at free.fr
Sat Feb 7 05:35:30 EST 2009

Dear,

Can anyone explain me what this following list refer to ?
http://miwako-f.hp.infoseek.co.jp/shintouhou/shintouhou62.htm

I guess it lists some Shin-Toho production distributed by Nikkatsu and others,
following the studio bankruptcy. It also includes some Okura Pro related movies
.. were these films made during the Shin-Toho years but only released several
years later? (such as the Kobayashi Satoru?s Ama entry I didn?t know about).

The Okura case is really a fascinating one, I wonder how many of these movie did
actually survive (as example, there?s no complete version of Ishii?s White
Line!).  I thought ?Bloody Sword of the 99th virgin? was a lost movie until I
recently heard that it was  broadcasted on Sat-TV ! I wonder how many of the
?TV-Sat gems? are buried in the Japanese collector?s DVD-R vault.

Thanks!

Martin