AW: tamura...

Roland Domenig roland.domenig at univie.ac.at
Thu Jan 22 09:21:42 EST 2009

Sorry Jasper, but I think you are wrong. Tsutomu is correct. There are some sources, including the Japanese Wikipedia site, that give Takeshi as reading, but as Jonathan has mentioned not all of them are always reliable. But even usually reliable sources are not always free of errors, like (speaking of library catalogues) the OPAC of the National Diet Library which gives Tamura Mô, a reading that is found in other sources as well (if I remember correct the multi-volume Iwanami Kôza Nihon eiga series also uses Tamura Mô). But since Mô was Tamura's nickname this seems tolerable whereas Takeshi is certainly not correct.

Roland