corr: asking your inputs about the Bunkacho project, the National Center for Media Arts

Eija Niskanen eija.niskanen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 20:16:59 EDT 2009

I would add to Aaron's great list:

The center should have a preservation and restoration program for
Japanese early animation, and should actively collect any historical
documents related to early animation.

It would really be a waste of money to build another manga museum, as
Kyoto already has a great one, so part of the funds should rather go
to supporting Kyoto Manga Musuem and arranging mutual cooperation
between the Center and Kyoto Manga Museum. Same goes to NFC.

Eija

--
Eija Niskanen
c/o Hirasawa