AW: Chiune Sugihara

akiss00999 at yahoo.co.jp akiss00999 at yahoo.co.jp
Wed Jun 10 08:54:44 EDT 2009

Dear Roland

> I don't know about the anime project, but there is a
> documentary, a feature film, a TV-drama, a musical and an
> opera about Sugihara, so I wouldn't be surprised if there is
> an anime in the making, too.

Probably, the anime project meant a video for moral education of
elementary schools?  It was based on 'Rokusen-nin no
Inochi no visa' by Sachiko Sugihara, which a TV drama was based on
too.
http://shop.tokyo-shoseki.co.jp/shopap/10000988.htm

I didn't know about an opera about Sugihara.  I wish I could see it.
 He is so famous outside Japan, but not so many Japanese know him
unfortunately.

Akiko

******
Akiko Sugawa-Shimada