AW: Chiune Sugihara

Roland Domenig roland.domenig at univie.ac.at
Wed Jun 10 08:31:29 EDT 2009

I don't know about the anime project, but there is a documentary, a feature film, a TV-drama, a musical and an opera about Sugihara, so I wouldn't be surprised if there is an anime in the making, too.
If someone is interested in the opera-project of composer Ichiyanagi Toshi (who also has been an important composer of film scores, amongst others for films by Yoshida Kiju, Teshigahara Hiroshi, Kuroki Kazuo and Adachi Masao) and happens to be in Vienna next Monday, there will be a talk about the opera by the Isreali musicologist Ury Eppstein from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.

http://kenkyuu.jpn.univie.ac.at/index.php?id=172&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=90&tx_ttnews[backPid]=1&cHash=74bc6c3816<http://kenkyuu.jpn.univie.ac.at/index.php?id=172&tx_ttnews%5btt_news%5d=90&tx_ttnews%5bbackPid%5d=1&cHash=74bc6c3816>

Roland