new publication

mccaskem at georgetown.edu mccaskem at georgetown.edu
Wed May 27 07:35:39 EDT 2009

Dear Prof. Martinez,

My own copy has been on pre-order for some time now, and I hope to receive it
very soon. I very much look forward to reading it, and it will definitely be a
recommended text for a course I'm giving, Kurosawa: A History In Film – A
Metapolitical Perspective,  this coming Fall Semester.

I'm sure I'll have some questions to ask re various topics in your book after I finish
reading it - will it be OK if I ask them via this list, or will it be better to ask them
directly, off the list?

Michael McCaskey
Georgetown Univ.
Wash DC USA