Proposal: Kinema Club "Reception"

drainer at mpinet.net drainer at mpinet.net
Sat May 16 02:49:01 EDT 2009

I'm a bit envious that I will not be there at the same time as most of you,
then again, I'm a pseudo scholar :)

But if my vote counts, I would say that beer hall in ginza is very good,
it's a classic building and the food is tasty, ranges from German style food
to a bit of English pub eatery. They have (y)ebisu beer; if you like dark
beer (or anything made in Japan that isn't lager), that's the place to go.
Also across the street is the adidas originals shop, which always makes a
good gift in the case that you have to justify the trip to the missus,
again, sorry for spamming but all of these e-mails got me a little
excited...