Kinema Club X: at SCMS in Tokyo

Roger Macy macyroger at yahoo.co.uk
Wed May 13 12:15:54 EDT 2009

Oliver,
It requires you to answer yes to Q1, and then to specify your SCMS panel number.  So this can only be answered by original SCMS contributors.  That may be what you want.  But maybe not, depending upon the level of response.  I entirely agree with giving priority to original SCMS contributors.
I was going to say in the comment box :-
People may be reluctant to commit without knowing anything about cost.   Thanks for doing this.
Roger