Oshima's '100 Years of Japanese Cinema'

Roger Macy macyroger at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 30 05:22:27 EDT 2009

Re: Oshima's '100 Years of Japanese Cinema'I think some of the partiality comes over in the length of the clips.  After watching this, I had the impression that I had seen 15 seconds of Ozu and Mizoguchi and 15 minutes of Oshima.
And, thanks, Sybil, for the correction - all gratefully received.
Roger