Teshigahara Hiroshi

jacline moriceau jmoricea at club-internet.fr
Mon Oct 5 12:01:46 EDT 2009

Dear contributors,

    I am just subscribing to KineJapanand as a French researcher in Paris about Anglo-American and Japanese cinema.
Let me know if you may give me any information about Teshigahara Hiroshi. I am planning a book about him as a film maker.(I am aware that he had a lot of other artistic activities and I probably ask you later about them)
    I can't find his last film Gohime translated. However, I think it has been subtitled in English and Chinese.
    Do you have any information about his stays in the USA?

Thank you very much
Jacline