Movie versions of Edogawa Ranpo works

Jasper Sharp jasper_sharp at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 20 18:03:02 EDT 2010

I wrote a long article on this very subject years ago for a now-defunct magazine called Japan: People Power Opinion. It was subsequently republished in Film International. I haven't got the references with me because I'm currently living out of a rucksack in Frankfurt. I think you should be able to track down the references online though.Jasper

Midnight Eye: The Latest and Best in Japanese Cinema
www.midnighteye.com

More details about me on http://jaspersharp.com/