Two questions regarding Masumura Yasuzo

Tom Mes china_crisis at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 4 18:44:17 EDT 2010

This probably doesn't fit your definition of scholarly, but I wrote an essay on Masumura as part of my liner notes for Eureka's UK DVD box set of the Hanzo the Razor / Goyokiba trilogy. A rewritten, expanded version based on further viewings of Masumura's films will appear on Midnight Eye soon.

Tom
http://www.midnighteye.com