remakes

Alex.Zahlten at gmx.de Alex.Zahlten at gmx.de
Sat Apr 3 01:27:18 EDT 2010

It also to degree depends on how you define a "remake." Train Man, in terms of the metanarrative about a supposed true story that first appeared on the net, was a remake of the Korean My Sassy Girl- it even quotes some of the scenes.
Alex

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
GRATIS f?r alle GMX-Mitglieder: Die maxdome Movie-FLAT!