Japan and Cult

=%iso-8859-1?Q?G=E9rard_Kraus?= gerard at sffs.lu
Mon Feb 15 17:50:40 EST 2010

Hi Nathen,

This project smells of Dr. Mathijs, say hi from me.

There is definite proof for Asian Cinema being targeted at the cult market. Fanzines like Asian Cult Cinema in the US and UK distributors should prove good starting points.
Importantly, the films that are treated this way tend to already bear the distinctively cult genre marks  (predominantly SF & Horror)

Best wishes,
Gérard Kraus