Help

Mathieu Capel mathieucapel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 11:29:32 EST 2010

Hello Sebastien,

Most of credits of the first one by Yamamoto Satsuo can be found in katakana
here :
http://movie.goo.ne.jp/movies/PMVWKPD24596/index.html
It was produced by Yamamoto Pro and Haiyûza, and released by Shochiku.

For the second one, a film bu Ieki Miyoji I'd definitely  say "shimai.
http://www.jmdb.ne.jp/1955/ce001380.htm

Produced by Nichiei eiga and released by Dokuristu Eiga...

For the Magaya movie, the original title should be 女獣 - what could be the
proper reading, Jojû, Nyojû, or Onna kedamono ?
It starred a young Sugawara Bunta, and was released in DVD
http://www.jmdb.ne.jp/1960/cj003840.htm
http://www.teccom.jp/shin_toho/TEC-01022.html

sorry, everything's in japanese... (contact me off line if you need more
details)

Mathieu Capel