Togawa Naoki

kiseko minaguchi kiko at main.teikyo-u.ac.jp
Thu Feb 11 23:02:49 EST 2010

My deepest condoloence to Togawa sensei. By the time I found his name on
JSIA directory and wanted
to make an appointment for an interview as one of the
strong reviewers of Hahamono films, he was sick in bed, according to his
wife. I wish  I could get some
informations of the postwar review climates from those
alive. Could you give me any names?
Minaguchi