Asano Tadanobu

Kirsten Cather kcather at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Mar 30 14:43:56 EDT 2010

I don't know of anything in print, but there's a pretty interesting
interview with Asano on the extra features of the
DVD for Hou Hsiao-hsien's "Cafe Lumiere" that might be of interest.
Kirsten

On Mar 30, 2010, at 8:49 AM, matteo boscarol wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I`m currently working on a book about Asano Tadanobu and I was
> wondering if anyone here could suggest me something that I should
> read on the subject (academic paper, magazine, newspaper`s article,
> etc.).
> I am not really interested in biographical information but rather
> in his acting style(s) and in the characters Asano's been able to
> create throughout his career.
>
> Thank you
>
> Matteo Boscarol

Kirsten Cather
Assistant Professor, Department of Asian Studies
1 University Station, G9300
Austin, TX  78712
WCH 5.104B; kcather at mail.utexas.edu; 512.471.0031 (office)