Mizoguchi the Master

Michael Smith mjsmith_uk at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 24 14:31:04 EDT 2010

Dear all,

My name is Michael Smith and I'm a PhD candidate at the University of Leeds (UK) looking at the topic of female characters in early postwar Japanese cinema, particularly in the films of Mizoguchi, Naruse and Ozu.

I'm trying to find a copy/access to the 1996 booklet 'Mizoguchi the Master', which was edited by Gerald O'Grady. It's been out of a print for a while, and I can't seem to be able to trace it through any British libraries. I'm sure many list members are familiar with it and have used it in their own work, so I hope somebody can point me in the right direction!

Regards,

Michael