Tokyo summer sublet wanted

Melek Ortabasi mso1 at sfu.ca
Sat Mar 20 12:43:22 EDT 2010

Dear KineJapanners,

I am wondering if anyone will be vacating an apartment in Tokyo for part of this summer, and is willing to sublet it to me and my family.

I am hoping to go for 3-4 weeks, for research purposes. July would be ideal.

What I am looking for is:
-a place that can accommodate two adults and two children (ages 5 and 7)
-that has air-conditioning
-and is within *close* walking distance to a train line, and fairly accessible to Todai and Waseda

Please contact me off-list if you are interested, and apologies for cross-posting.

Best regards,
Melek

--
Melek Ortabasi, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor

"Learning has always been fun in the sense of exciting, invigorating, stimulating and entertaining, but it has never offered to be effortless." -- Margery Fisher, _Matters of Fact_