Film scores

Mark Nornes amnornes at umich.edu
Thu Mar 11 15:47:42 EST 2010

Try the Ongakukan in Azabudai. I don't recall seeing Sato Masaru's papers there, but you never know.

You can find all the info you need in Aaron and my research guide.

The main scholar for film music would be Hosokawa Shuhei in Kyoto. It's a fairly open field, so I look forward to seeing your work!

Markus

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
A. M. Nornes
Professor
Department of Screen Arts & Cultures
Department of Asian Languages & Cultures
University of Michigan
6525 A  Haven Hall
Ann Arbor, MI  48109-1045
Phone:  734-647-3456