roman poruno revival--corrections

Anne McKnight mcknight at usc.edu
Mon Mar 8 12:05:45 EST 2010

Sorry for the Monday morning-esque error(s).

Those are actually 2 separate films in the new Nikkatsu line.

One "remake" of the danchi tzuma film, and one new film, Ushiro kara,
mae kara, by the director  Masamoto.

The latter is still playing at Eurospace, apparently, if anyone has a
chance to see it. Then both will tour to Osaka/Hakata/Sapporo.