3 Japanese fantasy cinema titles needed

Claudia Anderson 204172 at soas.ac.uk
Fri Mar 5 09:28:05 EST 2010

Thankyou Mark for the point on the celluloid subtitles. I have another
related question on the comparison of subtitle translation over time - I
have struggled to find much more literature beyond 'Cinema Babel' that
examine subtitle translation over time, particularly for Japanese cinema -
does anyone know what other literature there is on this subject?

Regards,