Calligraphy

Maria Jose Gonzalez tkarsavina at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 02:32:32 EDT 2010

This month will see the release of "Shodo Girls" (Calligraphy Girls):http://www.nipponcinema.com/trailers/shodo-girls-trailer/
Maria Jose

--- On Mon, 3/5/10, =%ISO-8859-1?Q?Jose_Monta=F1o?= <mostro.films at gmail.com> wrote:

From: =%ISO-8859-1%Q?Jose_Monta=F1o?= <mostro.films at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Calligraphy
To: KineJapan at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Date: Monday, 3 May, 2010, 3:23 PM

Caligraphy is a central item on Peter Greenaway's cinema. Not Japanese, but he shooted on Japanese topics in The Pillow Book.

Best Regards,
JM

On 1 May 2010 15:44, Michael Kerpan <mekerpan at verizon.net> wrote:

ZHANG Yibai's Yoru no shanhai (Longest Night in Shanghai) has a scene in which the hero (a Japanese man) and heroine (a young Chinese woman driving the lost hero about the city) realize they can communicate through writing.

MEK