Self introduction

Franco Picollo franco.picollo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 06:36:54 EDT 2010

  Dear Kinejapaners

I wish to introduce myself. My name is Franco PICOLLO, I am Italian and
live in Turin. I work in a cultural foundation. Japanese language and
Japanese movies are so much my interests that they have become a sort of
a "private specialization".
Now I have begun to write a blog called "Sonatine" and dedicated
exclusively to review contemporary Japanese movies. Unfortunately it is
written only in Italian language but, if you like, please take a
glimpse: http://sonatine2010.blogspot.com
I beg your pardon if this could result a self promotion but I wish to
quote the blogs and sites of many of yours in my blog as selected
references and, if it is possible, to be quoted in yours blogs.
Therefore, if you like, please let me know yours blog's addresses.
Franco Picollo