Bye bye Pia

Katherine Mezur kmezur at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 23 16:37:47 EDT 2011

Ah, I also spent many hours with PIA, for experimental theatre, butoh, and
performance. The maps and pictures were so tiny, but one managed without GPS.
And the dates for maeuri were essential for any avid shogekijo researcher. The
question is are they forcing us into tiny online phone-machines? Thanks for the
note. K
 Prof. Dr. Katherine Mezur
Research Fellow
International Research Center