Connecting at Nippon Connection!!!

Swanson, Anna swansona at carleton.edu
Mon Apr 4 07:57:08 EDT 2011

Hey!

I am lucky enough to be in Germany at the end of April, and will therefore be making every effort to be in Frankfurt as much as possible between April 27 and May 1.  I am assuming some (hopefully many!) of you all will also be there, and with that in mind, I'm wondering if anyone can either offer me a couch (or half a couch? I'm small...) to crash on, or recommend a good/cheap hostel in the area of the film festival locations.  It's my first chance to go to the festival, and I am beyond excited!!!!  Looking forward to meeting some of you there. :)

Thanks,
Anna Swanson
Cinema and Media Studies
Carleton College '12