Play reviews

Roger Macy macyroger at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 29 19:26:18 EDT 2011

May I briefly raise another non-cinema topic, which is a new website to place reviews of plays.  I bumped into the owners of the site when we comprised all three members of the audience to a buto/mime performance by Makoto Inoue.  They are looking for english-language reviews of performance anywhere.  They put up my review of a play by Shoji Kokami in London and they took the editing seriously, ironing out a couple of infelicities but giving me final review.
http://www.playstosee.com/
Roger