Eigei Worst Ten 2010

Alex Zahlten Alex.Zahlten at gmx.de
Tue Jan 25 20:07:07 EST 2011

Hi everyone,

since the worst ten list is what sets the Eiga Geijutsu poll apart from the other more or less major polls in Japan, I think it's worth spreading it around as well.
There are, by the way, a lot of critics even from the Eiga Geijutsu poll that don't vote in the worst ten list (usually for fear of offending people), so the pool of voters is smaller than for the best ten list.

1. Confessions (Tetsuya Nakashima)
2. Caterpillar (Koji Wakamatsu)
3. About Her Brother (Yoji Yamada)
4. Incite Mill (Hideo Nakata)
5. Tokyo Island (Makoto Shinozaki)
6. Zatoichi, The Last (Junji Sakamoto)
6. Surely Someday (Shun Oguri)
8. Space Battleship Yamato (Takashi Yamazaki)
9. Bayside Shakedown 3 (Katsuyuki Motohiro)
9. Solanin (Takahiro Miki)

Alex

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

alex at nipponconnection.de