KineJapan commands

Kerim Yasar kerimyasar at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 13:57:24 EST 2011

Since we're on the topic of proper list procedures, may I take this opportunity to remind list users that many of use e-mail clients that thread conversations. Thus, if you wish to post on a new topic, do not simply hit the "reply" button to an existing post and change the subject line--many clients will just nest your post within that old conversation and the new subject header won't even be seen. Please start with a new post addressed directly to the list, even though that may mean remembering or typing in the rather long address (though many clients can now do that for you).

Thanks,

Kerim Yasar