KineJapan commands

Aaron Gerow aaron.gerow at yale.edu
Thu Jan 20 07:57:42 EST 2011

Every once in a while I have to remind people how to manage their
KineJapan subscription. KineJapan is a self-moderated list, which
means that members can and should manage their subscriptions
(unsubscribing, re-subscribing, etc.) on their own.

DO NOT send commands or requests to the entire list. It annoys
everyone and only shows that you can't follow instructions.

Please save the welcome message that you received upon joining
KineJapan. It contains all the commands you can use. If you have lost
that, send a message to the list server as described in my sign-off
below, and you will get an abbreviated list of commands. (I often use
this sign-off precisely to remind people of how to get list commands.)

If you have a problem that cannot be solved through those commands,
only then should you contact one of the owners to help you manage your
subscription.

Aaron Gerow
KineJapan owner

Associate Professor
Film Studies Program/East Asian Languages and Literatures
Yale University

For list commands, send "information kinejapan" to
listserver at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Kinema Club: http://pears.lib.ohio-state.edu/Markus/Welcome.html